Oakland Bay Area Chapter of The Links, Incorporated 61st Annual Cotillion
Agreement for Video Services
PURPOSE: The Purpose of this document is to provide a clear understanding of services needed, and to request a bid for Video services only, in relationship to and in connection with the Oakland Bay Area Chapter of The Links, Incorporated’s (OBAL) 61st Annual Cotillion. Your response does not constitute a contract.
The services described below are continuing up through, including and subsequent to the Links 61st Cotillion, which will be held at the San Francisco Marriot Hotel, Saturday, February 26, 2022. Please read this Scope of Work carefully and state your price in the area indicated. No fax or electronic copies will be accepted.
Inquiries are to be directed to Sabrina Brutus via email no later thanOctober 1, 2021 at: email@example.com
The Links will award the final contract based on the following criteria so please address these components in your response.
SCOPE OF SERVICES
1. Provide overall video camera coverage for the OBAL Links Cotillion event that will be held on Saturday, December 22, 2018 at the San Francisco Marriott Marquis Hotel.
2. Provide two-camera coverage of the OBAL Cotillion event with existing site lighting and on-camera lighting.
3. Produce a draft and subsequent final product of the Cotillion event that also incorporates photographs of all Debutantes and Escorts according to an established timeline.
4. Produce one flash drive or DVD for each Debutante (her choice) and 4 additional flash drives or compact disks for OBAL (their choice).
5. Commit to one pre-Cotillion planning meeting and one post-Cotillion wrap-up meeting with an OBAL Representative and other applicable Cotillion Vendors.
Fee for Services: Please submit