SOW: Orchestra Director
Oakland Bay Area Chapter of The Links, Incorporated 60th Annual Cotillion
Scope of Work (SOW) for Orchestra, Conductor and Arranger Agreement
PURPOSE: The Purpose of this document is to provide a clear understanding of services needed, and to request a bid for Orchestral Director services only, in relationship to and in connection with the Oakland Bay Area Chapter of The Links, Incorporated’s (OBAL) 60th Annual Cotillion. Your response does not constitute a contract.
The services described below are continuing up through, including and subsequent to the Links 60th Cotillion, which will be held at the San Francisco Marriot Hotel, Saturday, December 22, 2018. Please read this Scope of Work carefully and state your price in the area indicated. No fax or electronic copies will be accepted.
Inquiries are to be directed to Leah Robinson-Leach by July 15th via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
The successful candidate will be contacted no later than August 1, 2018
The Links will award the final contract based on the following criteria so please address these components in your response.
SCOPE OF SERVICES
1. Assemble an orchestra or orchestral ensemble for the OBAL 2018 Cotillion that will be held on Saturday, December 22, 2018 at the San Francisco Marriott Marquis Hotel.
2. Consult with the Choreographer and the OBAL representative regarding the selection of music to be performed at the Cotillion.
3. Perform music for the following:
a) As guests arrive before the Cotillion
b) During the introductions of the Debutants and Escorts throughout the Cotillion
c) Choreographed dance sequences during the Cotillion
d) During dinner immediately following the Cotillion Dance Presentations.
4. Schedule an orchestra or orchestral ensemble to participate in the general rehearsal on the morning of the Cotillion.
5. Commit to one pre-Cotillion planning meeting and one post-Cotillion wrap-up meeting with an OBAL Representative and other applicable Cotillion Vendors.
6. Services also include providing a DJ for the Cotillion dance party in the Yerba Buena Ballroom following the presentation and sound.
Fee for Services: Please submit.