Applying for The Celebration of Excellence
2019 CELEBRATION OF EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
- All scholarship applications are to be submitted online at oaklandbayarealinks.org and submitted no later than Friday, March 1, 2019. A minimum cumulative GPA of 3.5 is required for consideration. We encourage you to apply early!
- Applications are considered complete with the following items:
- Application form signed and dated; must be legible, print or typed preferred
- Most recent official school transcript
- Two (2) teacher/school administrator letters of reference
- All applicable attachments
- Photo of applicant (color preferred)
- Submitted no later than Friday, March 1, 2019 at 11:59 pm
- Send an email with your first and last name and school in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm your email address (we will use email as our primary form of communication and contact). If this form is incomplete, inaccurate, or not signed, it will not be considered.
- All awardees must attend the Celebration of Excellence event on Sunday, April 28, 2019. If you cannot attend, a family member must do so for you or your award will be forfeited
NOTE: The Ethics Policy of The Links Incorporated cannot allow students related to a member of The Links, Inc. to be considered for this scholarship.
Dates to remember:
Application deadline is Friday March 1, 2019
Celebration of Excellence Event is Sunday April 28, 2019
Inquires may be sent to email@example.com
Thank you for your interest and good luck!
The Oakland Bay Area Chapter of The Links, Inc. Celebration of Excellence Scholarship Committee