Applying for The Celebration of Excellence
2020 CELEBRATION OF EXCELLENCE SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION
- All scholarship applications are to be submitted online at oaklandbayarealinks.org and submitted no later than March 1, 2020. A minimum cumulative GPA of 3.4 is required for consideration. We encourage you to apply early!
- Applications are considered complete with the following items, preferably submitted together:
- Application form signed and dated
- Most recent official high school transcript
- Two (2) teacher/school administrator letters of reference
- Teachers/School Administrators may submit reference letters directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include the letter in the body of the email or as an attachment
- Please include the student’s name and school in the subject line
- All applicable attachments
- Photo of applicant (color preferred)
- Submitted no later than Friday, March 1, 2020 at 11:59 pm
** Please note that an application will not be reviewed unless all of the above have been included. **
3. Send an email with your first and last name and school in the subject field to email@example.com to confirm your email address (we will use email as our primary form of communication and contact). If your application is incomplete, inaccurate, or not signed, it will not be considered.
4. All awardees must attend the Celebration of Excellence event on Sunday, April 26, 2020. If you cannot attend, a family member must do so for you or your award will be forfeited
NOTE: The Ethics Policy of The Links Incorporated cannot allow students related to a member of The Links, Inc. to be considered for this scholarship.
Dates to remember:
Application deadline is Friday, March 1, 2020
Celebration of Excellence Event is Sunday April 26, 2020
Inquires may be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your interest and good luck!
The Oakland Bay Area Chapter of The Links, Inc. Celebration of Excellence Scholarship Committee